USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Facing China

From time to time I add or remove links to Taiwan-related blogs and websites of note.  The current batch is listed in the right-hand column under "Taiwan-Related Blogs" and "Taiwan Links of Interest."

I recently added a new blog called "Facing China -- Thoughts on Asia-Pacific Security from Taiwan."  The author is Tron, who is a captain in the U.S. Marine Corps currently studying for a master’s degree in international relations at a university in southern Taiwan.

Tron's most recent piece is about an upcoming exhibit at the Kaohsiung Museum of History that will be about the American presence in Southern Taiwan from 1950 – 1980.  This is the same exhibit I mentioned in my February 1st article.

I'm looking forward to reading more from the Facing China blog by an American military type presently living in Taiwan.

No comments: