USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Friday, January 15, 2010

Spammers


I've recently had problems with spammers adding totally unrelated comments to the posts here -- usually links to their own websites where they want to rip you off.  I've been deleting them as soon as I spot them.

To end this nonsense, I've changed the settings so that all comments have to be cleared by me before they're displayed.  I've hesitated doing this but it's reached the point where I really don't have any choice.  Those who prefer to post anonymous comments can continue to do so, though I'd appreciate it if you would at least use a screen name.

I check in here at least three or four times a day so your comments should appear fairly quickly.  I'm really sorry that this inconvenience has become necessary.

Thanks,

Don

No comments: