Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Friday, September 5, 2008

End of an Era




I don't know what else I can add to this story.

2 comments:

George said...

Good for the government in saving face.

That eliminates 1% of the total. The other 99% are still in business as the mix was probably always 1% legal, 99% illegal.

sarj said...

An 87 year old pimp with two hookers 40 and 50 years old. This man had to have a gift. Can you imagine how many used cars he could have sold?
I also want to deny knowing anyone associated with this establishment, although the inflatable doll in the background of the photo looks familiar. Do you think maybe the clients were old too, and they thought the doll was real? I'm almost 69 years old and she looks good to me.