USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Club 63 Patch


Just found this item listed on eBay (listing is HERE). I'm guessing that it's some sort of commemorative thing, maybe for a unit reunion or something. Has anyone seen this before?


***UPDATE***

After doing a little more digging, I discovered that this is just one of a large number of patches that someone makes and sells on eBay. There are active units, closed units, and a few like this one that have to do with military clubs. I'm not trying to promote the seller, but I just wanted to answer the question of where this one came from.

2 comments:

Bicyclesidewalk said...

You come across the greatest stuff!

Anonymous said...

This really gets me goin.....All the hours I spent as a WSI at the pool...The beer, the fun that we had when our team set the world record for the 100 mile swim, just before and partly during typhoon Gloria. Almost as bad as seeing My old school Taipei American......