USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Edward Ferro

This is a bit off-topic, but I was recently contacted by David Ferro, whose grandfather, Edward Ferro, worked in Taiwan during the early 1960s, managing the construction of an artillery factory.

David is seeking any information about his grandfather or the work he did there, and he sent along several photographs of his grandfather.  Here's a portion of his message:

He spent 2 years in Formosa ( Taiwan ) where he over saw the development of a artillery factory. It was completed approximately around the early 60’s.  The name of the project was the 61st.? I think.  I was looking for any information about this project and my grandfather.

My grandfather recently died at the 97. He shared many great stories and pictures with me of his time in Taiwan . Any information would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has information about Mr. Edward Ferro, please comment below or drop me a note and I'll forward it on to David.
 
  
 

No comments: