USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Rest of the Story - Part 1 of 3

The Taiwan Report provided all sorts of nice-to-know information for those with assignments to USTDC and the entire Taipei area. Chapter 15 of the booklet covered most everything not addressed in the previous 14 chapters. I'll be posting it for the next couple of days, after which I intend to begin posting the ten page "Quick Reference" section at the back of the booklet.

One of the items addressed here is pets. The only pet I had was the little lizard that used to walk across my ceiling from time to time. I was always slightly concerned that I might sleep with my mouth open some night and...well, you can guess the rest. Luckily, that never happened -- at least as far as I know!


(To be continued)

No comments: