USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TDY/TAD Trip

I'm going to be out of town for about a week, which is why I posted more than the usual number of items during the past couple of days. I'll be checking in from time to time, whenever the wife and I aren't busy spoiling the grandkids, but probably won't be posting any new stuff until we return home.

In the meantime, feel free to add comments to anything here and if you have more photos or narratives, please continue emailing them to me and I'll start sorting them out when I return.

Once again, thanks to everyone for all the great material that you've submitted over the past few months. Less than a year ago I was concerned that all memory of USTDC and the area around it would disappear. I think we're assembling a great archive here that should be around for a good long time.

See you in a few days.

Don

No comments: